One of the main KPIs that can be analyzed with Atrivity is the knowledge improvement and the lack of knowledge on some topics of the training.
Atrivity provides two interesting reports to go into detail with the knowledge acquisition: Knowledge by user and Knowledge by team.
Both reports offer two views, Radar and Matrix.
Shows a spectrum of average knowledge scores by category, on we can see the distribution of the knowledge between all the training categories. Note that there have to be at least 3 categories to who this chart.
A table that shows the knowledge map (by user or by team depending on the report). Each cell is colored based on the knowledge level of each position. It helps us to determine which are the gaps of knowledge in an intuitive way.
Both knowledge by team or by user show the following detailed data:
- Per category, user (only in knowledge by user report), team.
- Number of questions: Number of questions included in this category.
- Number of valid first answers: Number of valid answers in the first appearance of each question.
- Number of valid last answers: Number of valid answers in the last appearance of each question.
- Initial knowledge level: Percentage of number of valid questions in the first appearance of each question over the number of available questions. Note that the question counts regardless of a came up or not.
- Knowledge level: Percentage of number of valid questions in the last appearance of each question over the number of available questions. Note that the question counts regardless of a came up or not.
- Knowledge improvement: Relative increase of the knowledge.
Game masters can use the following filters for further analysis:
- Game: To select the game of the statistics.
- Category: To select one or a set of categories to analyze.
- Teams: To select one or a set of teams to analyze.
- Knowledge level: To filter by a range knowledge level.
Identifying knowledge gaps
The knowledge level filter allows to easily identify knowledge gaps. Select range between 1 (to avoid inactive users) to 50% of knowledge level. Blank cells mean that the values are not included in this range.
Export to MS Excel options:
- Export to Excel: Exports the detailed data below the charts to an Excel file.
- Export knowledge map: Exports the knowledge map table to an Excel file. This option is only available when selecting the map view.