- Show monitor
If you previously enabled the public link, you can now access the monitor by copying the public link and open it on any browser anonymously.
Click the pencil to be able to edit the game:
Copy the link you have previously enabled:
1. Game Status:
- Not started: before the start date.
- Game in progress: active game with new challenges
- Game about to finish: no new challenges allowed
- Game over: after the end of the game
- Time: when the game is active, countdown before the end of the game.
- Launched challenges: each challenge will be shown as 2 (sender and opponent).
- Pending challenges: challenges to be completed.
- Player ranking with provisional points. The page refreshes every 5 seconds. An animation is shown with changes in positions.
- Shows Activity between pairs of players. Type of challenge (training, simple, double, triple, 5-10%), names, points won during the challenge, points finally assigned and winner in green.
- If the monitor is launched from the web environment, the monitor will be shown in the same language.
- If we used the public link, the monitor will be launched in the same language as our browser.