In Live Games, monitors are used to project ranking and activity of the game in real time.
You can create one by clicking on the Analysis Tab > Real Time > Add Monitor
Once you click on "Add Monitor", you will see:
1. Title: The title will be shown in the page header. Make sure you name it in a way you can easily identify it.
2. Logo: Logo will be shown in the upper left corner (images as maximum size 200KB)
3. Background image: You can upload a background image fo your monitor. It will be shown at the back of the ranking and the activity.
4. Check the boxes to enable:
- Show team ranking: If you are playing by teams, they will show in the monitor if you mark this option
- Enable public link: This option will create a public link that can be opened from any browser and without the need of authentication on the web portal.
- Show registered users: This option allows us to show only the ones who are registered in the game
Click on Save to create the monitor with the previous options. Now check this link to launch your monitor.