Here you will see how the Scorecard lets you monitor and analyze your game.
Under the Analysis tab, choose Scorecard
Once you click on it, on the top part of the Scorecard, you will see the following:
Descriptions follow below for each field:
- Date: Atrivity displays today's date here for upcoming games and active games. For past games, Atrivity displays the last day of the game. You can change the date here to indicate the date range for the analytical charts.
- User: You can filter by one or more users to evaluate the performance of a specific user or compare results from several users.
- Team: You can filter by one or more teams to evaluate the performance of a specific team or compare results from several teams.
- Category: You can filter by one or more categories to compare results among other categories.
After selecting the game or changing any of the filters, click the Refresh button to update the scorecard with the information you have selected.
Summary: A general view of the game
Packing loads of info into a simple view, our Summary offers great statistics that helps you see results from your game. Detailed descriptions of each item follow below the screenshot.
- 3 possible settings*:
- Game not started
- Number of days remaining in the game (2 remaining days in this case)
- Game finished
- Start date: Date and time (July 8, 2019, 8:30 am)
- End date: Date and time (July 13, 2019, 9:00 pm)
* These settings are displayed for Remote and Live games (competitive games). For automated games such as Onboarding games, where there isn't an end date. we can also see "Game in progress!".
- Active: Total number of players invited to the game (169)
- Registered: Players registered in the app (163)
- Registered in the game: Players who clicked the game icon and entered the game (160)
- With Activity: Players who completed at least one challenge or training in the game (158)
- Education time: Amount of time players spent playing the game measured in minutes
- Challenges: Number of challenges completed by players
- Trainings: Number of trainings completed by players
- Peak activity hour: Hourly* time period when most game activity occurred
- Challenges/ Education time/ Questions per player: Average number of challenges completed, education time and questions answered by each player
- Times content reviewed (found in Game aggregate only): Average number of times players reviewed all questions in your game.
* For Live Games, Atrivity measures results in 5-minute periods
- Measures participation depending on days users played the game
- Knowledge level: correct answer rate based on all questions in the game.
- % Valid answers: correct answer rate based on any question asked during a specific day.
- Avg. answer time: used to help you understand whether players had enough time to answer the questions.
- Knowledge level
IMPORTANT: Due to differences in game activity among all players, where some players complete more challenges than others, global results are not the best metric to ascertain knowledge for all players.
- % Valid answers
The Acitivity graphic, which is applicable to all game formats except for Live g Games, shows us player activity in hourly increments. You can observe the most popular hours when people play the game on a global basis (blue bars) and daily basis (yellow line).
In the example shown above, 8:00 pm (20h) was the most popular time to play the game, while 12:00 am (0h) was the most popular time to play the game that day.