Publishing a Post consists of associating a date and a game to a documentation, in order to share it on the Atrivity platform. This way it can be used as learning material or simply as a corporate disclosure.
On menu Contents > Posts > Add a Post , you can define the communication to be published. The basic data to be filled in are:
- Cover image *Highly recommended
- Location at Feed and/or Collections *Mandatory at least one
- Date or ordinary day from the start for a OnBoarding game.
- Content for every language:
- Subject - description.
- Content, one of these:
- Body: Rich text even images, symbols and tables.
- URL of any web: Location web of learning material , it could be a classical HTML Web, a PDF file , a video or slides content allocated always on-line.
Depending on whether we are going to publish our own content or through a URL, the appropriate text box is filled in.
Using a URL has a big advantage respect content : if the URL's website is updated , then the Atrivity post is updated.
Once the Post is finished, you can associate Automatic Challenges . It is also possible to give a specific visibility in the sections corresponding to users/groups:
See more info on : Edit and share a post